By becoming a Sponsor of Blandford RFC you will be helping support Ruby in your community. All funds raised are used to provide a secure and safe environment for children within the Blandford area right through to providing team kit for our First XV Team.
Sponsorship opportunities available for the 2017/18 Season
All club sponsors receive the following:
- An open invite to our regular 'VP / Sponsors' Lunches held in the clubhouse prior to kick-off on designated home match days during the season.
- An individual business advertisement displayed on the wall of each clubhouse and on the main page of our website (which includes a 'link' to your website), plus regular mentions to all our members via newsletters / emails.
- A priority option to buy 'International Tickets' via the club.
- Preferential rates for hiring out the town centre clubhouse for private events (NB : it is open to club members / sponsors every Friday and Saturday night, plus other nights for skittles / private events throughout the year).
- An invite to our annual 'Dinner & Dance'.
Team Sponsors (i.e. SENIOR / YOUTH / MINI)
All team sponsors receive the same as club sponsors, plus the following:
- Your business logo displayed pitchside on home match days (plus on approval by the club, any other promotional material supplied by your business).
- Your business logo (1 x small) on the playing kit of your 'designated team' (i.e. on arm of shirt).
- 2 x complementary tickets to our annual 'Dinner & Dance'
Principal Sponsors (max 4)
All principal sponsors receive the same as club sponsors, plus the following:
We are currently raising finance to pay for the following items:
- An individual banner advertising your business displayed pitchside on home match days (plus on approval by the club, any other promotional material supplied by your business.
- Your business logo (1 x large) on the playing kit for 'all' teams (i.e. on rear of the shirts OR on the shorts); plus your business logo (1 x small) on designated club social shirts.
- Nominated 'match day sponsor' for TWO of our home games during the season, at which you will be asked to award the 'man of the match' and have an opportunity for a team photo (i.e. which you can use for a local press release); plus a buffet lunch will be provided at ONE of your allocated games to which you will be able to invite your own guests (upto 8 people - T&C's apply).
- 4 x complementary tickets to our annual 'Dinner & Dance'.
- Alterations to the pitch side clubhouse (kitchen / bar), plus future plans to extend.
- Team kits / training tops, coaches kit, physio / first aid items, tour kit etc for 2016/17 season.
If you would like to become involved but in a smaller way, there are opportunities available. For further details and information please contact
the Club Sponsorship Secretary.
Come along and be part of the Club we are a small friendly organisation always happy to meet new members.